Friday, June 10, 2011

Newsletters!! :)

My newsletters have finally come back from the copy place! :) I'm a little sad, because they're a little darker than I would have liked, but they'll accomplish their purpose :)
This is how they start:

Hello Friends!

That's the important part. I wanted you to see the picture... because that's really the only part that didn't turn out so good. :)

Anyway, today is the last lecture day! :(
It's been so good, I don't want it to be over yet! But today was the best day, by far! We had my favorite teacher!!! Her name is Heather, and she's just a really energetic speaker, and she knows a lot about historic Jewish culture.
And!!!
This afternoon, the one and only Joel will be teaching! Because his school is all about the Bible, and teaching. So he will be coming to teach my school :)

It's gonna be good! 
And to top it all off, we're having a Dwell night (worship service) tonight!
Hope you're having as wonderful of a day as I am! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment