Friday, March 30, 2012

Weddings are beautiful...

Hello Friends!


After getting back from 5 crazy awesome days in Houston, tying up loose ends, and repacking my bag, I drove back down to Houston for the wedding of one of my best friends! It was such a privilege to be part of such a special day :)


(Me, Juni, Angie, Meg)
We did a lot of shopping! Shopping= happy girls :)
(Angie, Juni, and Me)
We ate a lot of delicious food and got to hang out with Meganne's crazy-awesome family... I love them! :)



Meganne's mom even paid for all of us girls to get our nails done... that was a super neat blessing! :)


Angie and me helping Meganne pick out the perfect dress for her rehearsal dinner.. :)
Me with the beautiful bride at the rehearsal dinner :)




My first time wearing makeup in a really long time... :)

And I did Meganne's hair! Thank you Jesus for helping me not mess it up! haha :)


I walked with a nice guy named Joseph.




Me, Juni, McKenna, Angie, and Kaleigh... The bridesmaids :)


Chilling at the reception :)


(Me, Angie, Juni, Kaleigh,and Macarena)
Celebrating a successful week of celebrating, wedding preparation, shopping, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, and send off... whew! :)


Our trek home... my car decided not to start after we stopped for lunch (one hour into the 4 hour trip...). I called my wonderful dad and he walked me through fixing the problem. He's the best! :)
Meganne's mom and sister decided to decorate my car before we left! :) I loved it... so sweet!

All in all, it was a really fun time. I got to spend quality time with some of my best friends in the world, from all over the world. :)
And even though we're all totally different (different backgrounds, different personalities, different work styles, different preferences, etc), we all love Jesus and we love Meganne, so we worked together and had fun together. And by the end of it all, Meganne's family members were trying to convince us to come and live with them. :) haha. 
Anyway, I had a blast. I am so thankful that Jesus lets me travel so much and have such awesome friends. 
I am so blessed. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment