Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where has the time gone!?!

Wow! I cannot believe that two weeks from today i will be at home with my family! It seems like i just got here....
and three weeks from today I will be getting ready to leave for outreach!
We will be spending two weeks working in larger cities in Texas, mostly doing street ministry. Then it's off to Guatemala for a month! :)
So this week is ministry prep week. We've been having classes to learn to teach English, VBS, and to learn a drama.
On top of all the meetings and classes, I am pressing in on the deadline for my online psychology class! yikes!

Please be praying for me during this week, as many people are getting sick and starting to lose focus because it's almost break-time. Keyword: ALMOST. We're not there yet!
Please pray for:
- Focus and smart use of my time
- Good health!
- supernatural energy :)
- A good attitude

Me & Joel at a wedding at Dayspring

No comments:

Post a Comment