Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December! :)

Okay... So, lately I've been feeling bogged down by all of the stuff I have going on. To the point that things that I would normally really enjoy have become just another thing in my schedule to get through.
Thankfully, that's not where the story ends.. praise Jesus :)
Today while we were praying as a class for direction for our individual futures, God spoke to me "Find joy in all that you do." it was that simple. How could i expect to get through the next few weeks alive and well if i was dreading everything i needed to do?
Sometimes God says just exactly what we need to hear, even if we don't recognize the brilliance of what he's saying to us, and how much it really covers all of what we need. :)
Me and Sarah... she's from the same state! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment