Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Newsletter is Done!!

Good news everyone! :)
My newsletter is finally, completely finished! I was having trouble getting it printed and looking good. Trust me, it was worth the wait ;)
Hoping to hear from all of you... please, email me, facebook me, call me... i want to know what is going on with all of you as well!
If you're reading this thinking, "yeah, she's just saying that," or "She's not talking about me," I actually am talking about you! Really. I know that you are praying for me and being interested in my life, and i want to return that! I want to pray for you and be connected with you, even if I don't see you :)

So! God sent bad weather at just the right time! I was supposed to work tonight, but I'll be making a list of addresses and sending out newsletters tomorrow! Praying that my letter finds you well :)

~ Justine

New Haircut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment