Friday, April 8, 2011

So much!!!!

Hello Everyone!
Long time, no post... I know. very sorry... it's been quite busy here lately...
Quick updates that I will get into later hopefully:

- I received a very generous gift toward my school, which was totally led by the Lord! Thanks to everyone who is praying and supporting... you are all amazing! I'm so grateful that God has blessed me with you!

- I have changed my outreach... I'm going to staff the SST's this summer (high school summer camp program). We will be leading the students through a very condensed mini-DTS, and an outreach phase, which will be to Chicago, Houston, or Haiti. (I'll try to write about how God spoke to me about this change next week sometime...).

- I'm helping staff a mini-SST for a youth group this weekend, which is why i'm so pressed for time right now  :) I have to pack still, and i have class in 15 minutes... haha :)


Well, more later! But I wanted to write a quick overview so everyone knew what was going on! Love you all!

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment