Sunday, April 17, 2011

Unfortunate Mishap...

So. I had a fairly nice camera, a Canon something or other that had pretty neat features and settings. And over outreach in Guatemala, I learned how to use it and what most of the settings were for.

The weekend that I got back, my purse and all of its contents (including my camera) were soaked in brake fluid...

Alas, my camera is ruined. I don't think that it's still under warranty, since I've had it for three years. The lens won't even open. it's really sad.

So! If you hear of someone who's selling a fairly nice camera for cheap, or upgrading their camera and needing someone to take the old one off of their hands, please let me know! I would like to be able to take pictures so I can communicate better with you, since you're not here with me. Thanks! :)

Love you!

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment