Sunday, August 28, 2011

"All things work together for good for those who love Him..."

This has been proven to me over and over again since I've been home! I've seen God provide so much! He led me to a nice, reasonably-priced car that I'm planning to buy (provided everything continues to go well), since I need transportation down to Texas, and something to get around in while i'm down there. I just felt this nudge to ask someone i was on the phone with if they knew of anyone selling a car... turns out, their son was selling his ford taurus! So awesome...
One of the requirements for coming back on staff in the department i want to work in is that we have a smartphone. I was able to purchase an iPhone at half the price that it would normally be, and i'll be saving $40/month on the plan because my parents decided to let me stay under their plan if I paid for my stuff.
I was in desperate need of a suitcase; mine was in bad shape.. so I put a thing on facebook and had two people contact me about suitcases that they didn't need anymore! :)
A family friend handed me $100 cash in church this morning and said she just wanted to help me. She is so sweet!
Basically, I have asked, and I have received. I have been so blessed by God and by the people who have responded!
I am believing that God will continue to provide for me, as I still need at least $200/month pledged support. Please pray about partnering with me in this way to accomplish God's purposes through my life! :)Thanks so much for reading!
Much love!!

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment