Friday, August 5, 2011

oh, my life...

So I do this thing where I plan my life. And I think that God just laughs at me most of the time. Probably he's just wondering if I'm ever going to learn that when I make plans, he has other plans.

This time, I'm not really sure yet. I have been planning on returning to college this fall, but right now I'm just not sure that is where God is calling me to go.

I'm still praying about it, but I think that maybe God is leading me to join staff here with YWAM. I'm still praying about it, because it's a *huge* step. I would have to raise at least $650 of monthly support. Honestly, that scares the crap out of me. But if that's what God is telling me to do, I should probably do it. :)

So... I'm praying. If you would pray too, I would appreciate it! :)

Love!

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment