Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's been too long!

I am sorry for the recent radio silence :)


Wow. There is so much I could say, but I don't want to write a book... :)


My little sister is married and has moved to Arkansas. Please be praying for her and her new life, and that God continues to pursue her heart. :)


I have been learning so much about working with people lately. I know that God put me here very specifically and with people who are very different that I am. And sometimes that is really difficult. 
But the best way that I've learned to handle it is to pray a lot, laugh a lot, and bite my tongue a lot. :) AND, most importantly, to remember that I am also difficult to work with sometimes. So remembering to have grace for people and doing my best to be loving. :)


A few fun things on the schedule:
- i just got back from a sleepover with my small group girls! We had so much fun :)


- I will be headed to Detroit on Wednesday for The Call 11/11/11! It's a fasting and praying event for the United States.


- Thanksgiving Love Feast is two weekends away. :) It's the base's version of Thanksgiving, as a YWAM family.


-I'll be going home for Christmas!!! :) I'm really looking forward to hanging out with my family. I miss them a lot...


That's just a quick update... sorry for such a long time between posts!


Love!


Justine



No comments:

Post a Comment