Wednesday, December 7, 2011

chopsticks

Hey All! :)


Today is fantastic! I hope that today you are seeing God's faithfulness and experiencing His love! :)
I know I am... :) 


Especially with this new ministry opportunity: I get to go to Korea in January!! :)
We will be going to Korea as a department to teach an SST to the students there, and I am so excited! And encouraged! I haven't gotten my newsletters out yet, and God is already providing for my financial needs for the trip! 


So today, I thought I would start preparing myself... 



I gotta eat... right? ;)

So I ate my entire lunch today with chopsticks. :) 

And!! I'm really excited that it's almost Christmas!! :) I get to go home soon, which is so fantastic! I really miss my family!
So... I was feeling the Christmas spirit today. And decided that I would take my friend Meganne's advice and stir my coffee with a candy cane. 
Best. Advice. Ever.
So. Delicious.

I even found a green mug! :)

So that's what's on my mind today:
-God's faithfulness
-Christmas!!
-Preparing for Korea

What's on your mind today? Let me know how I can pray for you!

Love!

Justine

No comments:

Post a Comment