Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Blog Post... :)

Okay, here goes. First blog post...hopefully, the first of many! Life has been kind of crazy lately... I recently moved to Texas temporarily, and I'm trying to keep up with the craziness of taking college classes and being part of YWAM! Hopefully this blog will be a nice, simple way to keep in touch with people.

Main points for today:
- We are in the middle of the most intense teaching of DTS... it's called Plumbline. Basically, you learn the ways that you personally deal with rejection, what the roots of your reactions are, and how that affects the way you treat people and the way you relate to God. So far, that's what I understand it to be. It's just been incredibly convicting and eye-opening. :S
- A few of the other girls and I decorated marshmallows with frosting and food coloring to make them look like faces. It was fantastic :)
- My shoulder is falling asleep from trying to type on my side...fail.
- We have lights out in 20 min...time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment