Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rest and Relaxation...sort of....

Alrighty... Time to finish up thank you notes and get them out! I finally have enough information about the outreach I'm going on in January to put together a newsletter...hoping to get that finished and mailed next week sometime. 
For anyone who might not know.. I'm going to Guatemala! So excited! :) We're going to be working with all kinds of sweet Guatemalan people, and it's going to be so great! :)
What else... feeling really lazy today. Which is funny, because we had dorm clean-up this morning...which was two hours of intensive cleaning in the building I live in. Usually that would make me feel productive. Such is not the case today. :)
Joel & I with Mulan at Boo Bash! :)
(We were Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion)

No comments:

Post a Comment