Friday, November 5, 2010

Freedom!! :)

Wow...today was a ridiculous time of healing! I realized during this week of teaching that I have a tendency to manipulate people for love. And I found out where that came from... what part of my past I was hurt in. And I had the chance to walk through forgiveness toward the people who hurt me, and release them. It was so good! It was stuff that I thought I had worked through, but it was still really affecting me and how I was treating people.
I feel so much better!!!!
Freedom is amazing! :)
I went out to coffee with some of the girls here today, and it was so good! :) We just talked and laughed and chilled...it was really nice. Today was the sunniest, most fun day I've had in a long time :) Life is so good. God is so good. :D
Lumberjack Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment